Automated Textile Management Systems
ScrubEx, the automated textile management system is designed to control the distribution of scrub suits or work wear within Hospitals or other environments. ScrubEx is ideally suited to hospitals, food manufacture and processing industries.
ScrubEx systems provide rapid access to garments and will allow authorised staff members to access their garments in less than 6 seconds using their existing security badges. The benefit of this rapid dispensing time is that approved staff members are able to use the systems with minimal disruption to their working day, they get what they need, when they need it and without delays due to linen deliveries.
The software that monitors the ScrubEx system will allow inventory to be monitored ‘live’ in real time. All transactions can be viewed via this management software which is communicating continuously with ScrubEx units. This ensures stock levels are at an optimal level and can be viewed by the team loading the systems so that inventory is always available. It also enables a review of items dispensed so that delivery levels can be verified. The systems and the software can ensure that non-approved staff, visitors, relatives or other departments cannot access the departments garments, which will reduce higher usage levels.
The system will also help to enforce infection control policies, as the use of the system encourages positive behaviour when it comes to collecting and returning textiles, while each fresh garment is stored independently within the Dispenser. This is a positive move away from open trolleys in changing rooms and corridors and breaks the ‘help yourself’ mentality.
Features and Benefits
- Up to 40% reduction in usage of scrub suit or work wear textiles
- Small footprint of the units maximises choice of locations allowing you to decentralise your distribution and receiving points
- Enhances infection control policies of your hospital or workplace
- Speed of access; less than 6 seconds; staff have their items and size available as they require them
- Locks out unauthorised users from other departments, visitors, and the general public
- Real time monitoring of stock levels 24/7 allows for improved forecasting capability, reports on live usage levels and accurate auditing of stock via the Linen Management Software
- Eradicate the department led requests for additional inventory and top ups
- Reduce scrub suit or work wear replacement costs up to 90%
- Quick and easy to fill
Contact us today for more information
If you would like to benefit from our services, or you have any queries about them, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us for more information. You can reach us at 1890 440 440. You will speak to a friendly and experienced member of our team who will be more than happy to assist you in any manner they can. Another option is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.
3 simple ways to spend time with your kids when you have No Time!! With the evenings drawing in and the clocks slipping back, spending quality time with our children is hugely important towards their development and happiness. "its not about having time, its about...