O’ Flynn Medical Ltd is a national supplier of medical equipment to hospitals and nursing homes throughout Ireland.
The company promotes a continuous drive for quality and customer satisfaction.
Due to Expansion, We are currently seeking applications for a number of roles to work primarily at our headquarters in Macroom, Co Cork.
Expected working hours are 8.30am-5pm Mon – Thursday and 8.30am-4pm on a Friday
All Roles include the following Benefits:
- Company Pension Contribution Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection after 12 Months of service
- 22 Days Annual Leave, 23 Days Annual Leave after 2 Years and after 5 Years you will get your birthday off.
Logistics Team Lead
- Being the primary point of contact for the logistics team.
- The Logistics team Lead will be responsible for planning and coordinating time sensitive deliveries and collections of products using the company software system.
- Main point of contact for rental equipment customers to deal with queries.
- Liaise and communicate with internal/external representatives and drivers on a daily basis to ensure all goods are distributed effectively, whilst ensuring we maintain our excellent standards of service to our customers at all times.
- Manage critical deliveries efficiently nationwide.
Rental System Co-Ordinator
- Daily management and operation of rental system including monthly rental invoicing.
- Responsible for quality management of incoming and outgoing information from rental system.
- Work closely with the Logistics Team Lead on issues that arise with rental stock management and rental team logistics.
- Liaising with the developer of the rental management system to ensure ongoing maintenance and development of software management system is progressing as required.
- Management of weekly and monthly rental stock audits
- Business Development Projects
- The successful applicant will work in O’Flynn Medical’s in-house Decontamination Unit based in Macroom, processing equipment coming from healthcare facilities nationwide.
- Carry out quality checks on equipment prior to products being dispatched back to site.
- Update asset management system on goods being processed through Decontamination Unit.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety rules and regulations.
- Candidates must have good computer skills and must be fluent in English – both spoken and written.
- An Electrical / Electronic qualification
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to work proactively
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Attention to detail is a fundamental requirement
- Full Clean Driving License
- The candidate will have to adhere to the strictest hygiene/infection control guidelines
- Role Involves Working in a safe manner with due consideration for personal Health & Safety and that of co-workers & customers at all times
- Ensure all deliveries and collections are made to our clients within the agreed contract terms.
- Install equipment for clients and provide appropriate training to end users.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided and maintained at all times.
- Interact in a friendly, professional and courteous manner with customers reflecting a positive image of O’Flynn Medical.
- Complete all documentation accurately and ensure RGC has been updated correctly in all situations.
- Notify the Service Manager if deliveries cannot be made on schedule.
- Update management on any issues which arise.
- May be required to perform some maintenance work on equipment for which training will be provided.
- Report any quality issues to the ISO administrator and Service Manager.
Field Sales Representative
We are currently looking for a Field Sales Representative to work in the North East of Ireland (including Dublin North) and Northern Ireland. APPLY BELOW
Use the form below to submit your application. Specify in the relevant field, the position you are applying for. When submitting your resume, note that it must be in PDF or .doc format.
For some friendly advice contact us now.
0818 440 440 or email email@example.com
We are proud to have been the winner of numerous awards for our commitment to providing an excellent caring service for our valued clients.
601 International House,
223 Regent Street,
London W1B 2QD,
T: 0818 440 440
The Importance of Electric Beds for Elderly
Tailor your sleep to your environment, health...
Tips When Caring For The Elderly In Their Own Home
Caring for the elderly in their own home is a...
Job Vacancies Feb 2023
WE'RE HIRING! O’ Flynn Medical Ltd is a...