Features & Benefits
The Prism A320B Bariatric Mobile Hoist offers a robust and quality solution for the safe transfer of people with limited mobility:
- Robust design, that’s built to last – The frame is a powder-coated aluminium construction, offering you durability and stability. The mobile hoist can carry up to 320kg, and the 1.4m lifting range makes it suitable for most uses, including when needing to lift a patient from the floor.
- User-friendly controls – A Linak® control system is used as standard. The system includes intuitive hand controls making it easy for you to raise/lower the carry bar. The LCD screen displays battery level and service interval reminders.
- Safety features offer peace of mind – The hoist includes many safety features as standard, including emergency lowering, manual lowering and an emergency stop button.
- Easy to use – The lightweight frame, large swivel castors, ergonomic handle and electrically operated leg opening and closing, makes it easy to manoeuvre the hoist around wide obstacles. This means you can easily get closer to the patient.
- Simple installation – No tools are needed to assemble the hoist, making it an easy, single-person assembly.