Domus 3.5 (Pressure Relieving Mattress/Overlay)
The Domus 3.5 is an effective alternating system combined with static therapy mode which facilitates all kinds of nursing procedures.
With clear weight indicator reference dial adjustment, Domus 3 is easy to use and is recommended for patients at medium risk to high risk of pressure ulcers.
Available for rental or purchase
Ask about our Trial or Demo
The DOMUS 3.5 provides:
- Additional static mode helps with all kinds of nursing care to the patient.
- Visual and acoustic low-pressure alarm increases patient's safety.
- 2-directional stretch cover with flame retardant up to Crib-7 level.
Features and Benefits
- Alternating Therapeutic Mode: Redistribution over a ten minute cycle time
- The cell on Cell Design: Higher levels of support and comfort throughout the therapeutic pressure-relieving cycle. The cell on cell design also facilitates patient transfer
- Low Pressure Alarm: Alerts the caregiver if there is a loss of air pressure in the mattress
- Power Failure Alarm: Notifies the caregiver when there is a loss of power
- Service Fault Indicator: Alerts the caregiver when the mattress needs to be repaired
- Lock Out: Automatically locks the control panel to help prevent the changing of settings inappropriately
- Static Mode: Addresses areas of high contact pressure by redistributing the body mass over a greater surface area through a process of immersion, which is achieved by reducing the mattress pressure by up to one third across the whole surface area of the mattress
- CPR: The CPR toggles are located at the head end of the mattress and are designed to be highly visible and easy to use in an emergency
- Transport Mode: Transport Mode is designed to be simple and easy to use. Its simple click-in design also means it is robust and easy to keep clean
Mattress Dimensions : 200 x 85 x 20.3cm or 200 x 90 x 20.3cm
Mattress Weight : 7.5 KG
Pump Size : 29×18.5×12.6 cm
Pump Weight: 2.2 Kg
Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
Flame Resistant BS 7175 Crib 7
360 Degree Zip
Four way Stretch to offer greater relief and comfort