Domus Auto Plus Fully Automatic Pressure Relieving Mattress
Domus Auto Plus — fully automatic pressure-relieving mattress designed to offer high levels of support in both the community and acute settings.
The DOMUS AUTO PLUS is an automatic pressure adjustment system, designed to maximise patient’s
safety and offers multiple therapy modes that are capable of fulfilling various clinical needs for
better patient care.
Features and Benefits
- Comfort Tuning: Enables the caregiver to fine-tune the mattress pressures to optimise the patients comfort
- Auto Adjust: Automatically adjusts the internal cell pressures depending on the individual patients weight and position on the mattress
- Alternating Therapeutic Mode: Continuously and sequentially inflates and deflates the air cells to allow for pressure redistribution over a ten-minute cycle time.
- Cell on Cell Design: The cell on cell design offers the patient higher levels of support and comfort throughout the therapeutic pressure-relieving cycle. Facilitates patient transfer.
- Seat Inflate Mode: When a patient is in the upright position, the seat inflate mode increases the pressure throughout the mattress in order to better support the sacral area
- Max Firm Mode: Hyper inflates the cells providing a firm surface for moving, handling and nursing procedures. Max firm mode lasts for 20 minutes and will then revert back to alternating therapeutic mode
- Low-Pressure Alarm: Alerts the caregiver if there is a loss of air pressure in the mattress
- Power Failure Alarm: Notifies the caregiver when there is a loss of power if the mattress is unplugged.
- Service Fault Indicator: Alerts the caregiver when the mattress needs to be repaired
- Lock Out: Automatically locks the control panel to help prevent the changing of settings inappropriately
- Static Mode: Addresses areas of high contact pressure by redistributing the body mass over a greater surface area through a process of immersion, which is achieved by reducing the mattress pressure by up to one third across the whole surface area of the mattress
- No minimum weight
Mattress Dimensions: 200 x 85 x 20.3cm or 200 x 90 x 20.3cm
Mattress Weight: 7.5kg
Max Patient Weight: 250kg
Pump Size: 29 x 18.5 x 12.6cm
Pump Weight: 2.2kg
Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Flame resistant to BS 7175 Crib 7
- 360-degree zip
- White underside
- Vapour Permeable
- Antimicrobial properties
- Four-way stretch to offer greater pressure relief and comfort
- Machine washable