Dyna-Form® Mercury Safety 7 Mattress
The Dyna-Form® Mercury Safety 7 mattress is a Crib 7 standard surface that is completely sealed and engineered to withstand intentional or unintentional damage, making it suited for use in circumstances where difficult behaviour may occur.
Developed for consumers regarded to be “High Risk” of developing pressure ulcers, combining the highest grade Combustion Modified Ether foam (CME) to deliver not only the best pressure re-distribution qualities but also exceptional patient comfort and product life. The air mattress also has a non-removable wipe-clean cover with no zips, sharp edges, or openings, reducing possible dangers for patients and healthcare professionals.
Available for rental or purchase
Ask about our Trial or Demo
Features and Benefits
- Castellated Foam Core (with specialised tear duct cut) for improved pressure distribution and patient comfort.
- CME foam base and side walls to keep the patient from bottoming out and to help with patient transfer.
- Non-removable, completely sealed cover that has been tested to Crib 7 standards to minimise risks to patients and workers in difficult care settings.
- Wipe clean, high frequency, welded cover with no zips or sharp edges.
- Designed for ease of maintenance and safety while limiting fluid intrusion and assisting decontamination.
- Product Code: MAT07
- Risk Category: High Risk
- Weight Limit: 40 Stone / 254kg
- Warranty: 8 Years Foam / 5 Years Cover
- Dimensions: (Length) 198cm x (Width) 88cm x (Height) 15cm. Variable sizes available on request.
- Foam Density: Blue 38–40kg/m3 Nominal Hardness – 200 Newtons. Pink 38–40kg/m3 Nominal Hardness – 120 Newtons.
- Fatigue Class: Very Severe
- Fire Retardancy: BS7177: Crib 7
- Weight: 11kg
- Colour: Blue
- Hypochlorite Solution Compatible: 1,000 ppm diluted or 0.1% (or to be used in conjunction with local infection control guidelines)