Serene True Low Air Loss Pressure Reducing Mattress
The Apex Serene is a modern and innovative True Low Air Loss mattress system designed for use in both the Acute and Community sectors, offering pressure reduction for patients who are better suited to this type of therapy.
The Serene can also help with Micro Climate Management by helping to increase the Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate with its low air loss technology as the pump provides 120 litres/minute of air flow from the mattress.
Available for rental or purchase
Ask about our Trial or Demo
Features and Benefits
- Weight Setting: The weight setting function on the Serene has been designed to be as simple to use and intuitive for the caregiver as possible
- Max Firm Mode: Hyper inflates the cells providing a firm surface for moving, handling and nursing procedures
- Two Way Zip: The top mattress cover comes with a Two Way Zip which reduces the risk of ingress of unwanted fluids. Removable cover for laundering and replacing
- Low Pressure Alarm: Alerts the caregiver if there is a loss of air pressure in the mattress.
- Power Failure Alarm: Notifies the caregiver when there is a loss of power
- Fault Alarm Code Indicator: If the mattress does suffer a technical malfunction an audible alarm will sound and a fault code will be displayed to alert the user to the exact fault
- Service Fault Indicator: Alerts the caregiver when the mattress needs to be repaired
- Lock Out: The pump automatically locks the control panel after five minutes to help prevent the changing of settings inappropriately
- Seat Inflate Mode: When a patient is in the upright position, the seat inflate mode increases the pressure throughout the mattress in order to better support the sacral area
- Designated Heel Zone: The Serene has a heel zone section to help increase immersion and redistribution of pressure around the heel area
- Cable Management: The left-hand side of the mattress has a cable management system, allowing the power cable to be stored off the floor during operation
- True Low Air Loss: continuous Low Air Loss enables the patient to fully immerse into the mattress
- Cell on Cell Design: The cell on cell design offers the patient higher levels of support and comfort throughout the therapeutic pressure-relieving cycle. Facilitates patient transfer.
- Battery back-up
Mattress Dimensions: 200 x 90 x 20.3cm
Mattress Weight: 7.5kg
Max Patient Weight: 200 kg
Pump Size: 31.2 x 26 x 16cm
Pump Weight: 5 kg
Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Crib 5 fire retardant
- 360 degree zip
- Vapour permeable
- Fungistatic and antimicrobial properties
- Water resistance and silver-ion treated
- Two-way stretch
- Machine washable up to 95 degrees