O’Flynn Medical Ltd currently has a new permanent position available.
The exciting new role – Service Engineer – offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a varied environment within O‘Flynn Medical.
Qualification & Skills
- An Electrical / Electronic qualification
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to work proactively
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Attention to detail is a fundamental requirement
- Full Clean Driving License
- The candidate will have to adhere to the strictest hygiene/infection control guidelines
- Role Involves Working in a safe manner with due consideration for personal Health & Safety and that of co-workers & customers at all times
- Excellent Computer Skills
The successful candidate will work primarily as part of our Service Team carrying out repairs to Medical Equipment within the O’Flynn Medical facility in Macroom, Co. Cork and also on-site at our customer locations. However, the successful candidate will need to be flexible and will be trained to work in other departments, such as the decontamination unit, warehousing and as part of our delivery/installation team.