Field Sales Representative (Required for 6 Month Project covering the UK market, with view to a Permanent Role)
O’Flynn Medical, a family run company are one of Ireland’s leading medical supply companies providing medical equipment and services to Hospital, care Facilities and Private Homes.
We have recently launched a fantastic new innovative product onto the UK market for crushing tablets, the O’Flynn Medical Tablet Crusher.
The Tablet Crusher uses a POUCH SYSTEM, which eliminates the risk of cross contamination and dosage inaccuracies and is fast replacing older methods such as Tablet Grinders and Pestle & Mortar wherever it is introduced.
97% of institutions (Hospitals / Nursing Homes / Mental Health Facilities) that have tried this system have gone on to implement it with huge success following a 2 Week Free trial period and have also made significant overall savings as a result.
- Identifying and generating new business along with maintaining existing customer relations
- Follow up new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Plan and set sales appointments with customers
- Organise and schedule sales meetings when required
- Other assigned duties
The successful candidate must have the following qualities:
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Experience in the Medical Sector (NHS, Private Sector) an advantage but not essential
Please apply with CV and Cover Letter to Marie Burke, Business Development UK by email to firstname.lastname@example.org