Apex Flexi-Air Hybrid Mattress
Non powered hybrid mattress
The Flexi-air is a true Hybrid mattress replacement that combines foam with intelligent air cells for effective pressure redistribution and greater comfort.
- Suitable for patients in medium to high risk of pressure injuries
- Patented hybrid cell design for efficient air displacement
- Top cover with high MVTR for better cooling effect and comfort
- Triangular cut heel section for greater heel pressure reduction.
Available for rental or purchase
Ask about our Trial or Demo
Immersion And Envelopment
3 pressure zones consist of hybrid cells and foam with patented cutting design which provide superior comfort and pressure reduction
Slope Leg Section With Patented Triangle Cutcuboid
Individual cells of foam with patented triangle cut increase point-to-point support at the heel
Immersion Without Bottoming Out
Each hybrid cell is made of foam inside an air cell. The air in the cell supporting most of the load and evenly redistribute interface pressure while the foam preventing patient from bottoming out
Features and Benefits
- The 4-way stretch cover provides a low friction surface. It is vapour permeable and water-resistant with a high flame retardant.
- 4 carry handles allow for easy lifting and transport.
- Side Bolster with grooves offers support and stability when ingress and egress. This also allows for usage with profiling beds
- The Automatic Air Displacement Hybrid System will automatically displace air and regulate the pressure in the aligned cells to give greater comfort and pressure redistribution
Mattress Dimensions : 200 x 80 x 20 cm | 200 x 85 x 20 cm | 200 x 90 x 20 cm
Mattress Weight: 12 kg
Cell Height: 6 x 13 cm, PU foam in TPU hybrid cells
Side Bolster: 20 cm side bolster
Top Cover: High MVTR 4 stretch PU
Bottom Cover Flame Retardant: Non-slip PU Polyester
Flame Retardant Standards: BS 7177 crib 2, EN 597-1 & -2, BS 5852
Maximum Patient Weight: 200 kg