O’ Flynn Medical Ltd is a national supplier of medical equipment to hospitals and nursing homes throughout Ireland.
The company promotes a continuous drive for quality and customer satisfaction.
Due to Expansion, We are currently seeking applications for a number of roles to work primarily at our headquarters in Macroom, Co Cork.
Expected working hours are 8.30am-5pm Mon – Thursday and 8.30am-4pm on a Friday
All Roles include the following Benefits:
Company Pension Contribution Scheme
Income Protection after 12 Months of service
22 Days Annual Leave, 23 Days Annual Leave after 2 Years and after 5 Years you will get your birthday off.
- Ensure all deliveries and collections are made to our clients within the agreed contract terms.
- Install equipment for clients and provide appropriate training to end users.
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided and maintained at all times.
- Interact in a friendly, professional and courteous manner with customers reflecting a positive image of O’Flynn Medical.
- Complete all documentation accurately and ensure RGC has been updated correctly in all situations.
- Notify the Service Manager if deliveries cannot be made on schedule.
- Update management on any issues which arise.
- May be required to perform some maintenance work on equipment for which training will be provided.
- Report any quality issues to the ISO administrator and Service Manager.