O Flynn Medical are a national supplier of medical equipment to hospitals & homes and the company promotes a continuous drive for quality and customer satisfaction.
Complementary to this ethos, we are currently seeking applicants for the position of Installation Engineer to work in the Dublin area within a hospital environment.
- Must have a full clean drivers licence with van driving experience.
- Must be comfortable within a hospital environment.
- The candidate will have to adhere to the strictest hygiene / infection control guidelines.
- Involves working in a safe manner with due consideration for personal Health & Safety and that of co-workers & customers at all times.
- Responsibility for managing stock levels.
- Providing accurate feedback to Supervisor & Key Account Manager.
- Maintaining Company Vehicle according to Company Policy.
- Demonstrate & install products on hospital wards.
- The role will be primarily based in the Dublin area and will entail weekend work.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment would be an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to follow SOP’s. (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Be highly motivated and work to strict deadlines.
- Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent English both verbal and written.
- Must have basic computer skills and be proficient in the use of Smart phones.
- Must represent the company in the most professional manner at all times.
Learning & Development
Full Training will be provided at our company headquarters and at our various depots throughout the country.
The candidate must attend Company Training courses/sessions which will support continuous personal development to ensure we exceed our customer requirements.
€24,000 per annum. Average working week (39 hours in a 12 hour shift pattern)
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org