We are delighted to announce that First Choice Pharmacy Drogheda (located at the Tesco Extra Store, Donore Road, Drogheda, A92X820) are now stocking the Ameda Elite Hospital Grade Breast Pump for Rental.
A breast pump is an important aid for mothers wishing to give their baby the natural goodness of breastfeeding. An Ameda electric breast pump will provide you with the convenience of having a supply of milk whenever your baby needs it. They are also a vital necessity for mothers of premature babies or mums of babies who are unable to latch on or babies with a tongue tie. With the right electric breast pump, producing milk can also be rapid and easy to fit into a busy schedule. Due to matching medical design standards and innovative features, Ameda is one of the best brands on the market today. Comfortable and efficient, the Ameda double electric breast pumps will provide the ultimate support for you and your baby.
- Top quality, powerful and reliable. T
- great for mothers struggling with milk supply and feeding
- Nursing a Premature Baby or multiples
- great choice if you are unsure about long term nursing or are only planning to breastfeed a short amount of time.
Ameda Elite Breast Pump
Our Elite Breast Pump is a closed-system hospital grade pump intended to help mothers achieve more milk flow by enabling her to safely and effectively express and store milk when she is unable to nurse directly.
The Elite Pump is built for hospital use but is also available for mothers to rent and use in their own homes. A flangekit must also be purchased for use with the pump, for hygiene reasons. Ameda Elite Breast Pumps can be used for Single or Double Pumping. Double pumping reduces pumping time and promotes an increase in milk production and will help increase prolactin, the milk-producing hormone.
- Dual adjustability with separate dials, mothers can customize their pump settings to their own body’s response
- Vacuum: 30-250 mmHg
- Cycles: 30-60 cpm lightweight & portable
- Only 6.4 lbs, easy to transport
- Attaches to Ameda Trolley
- Offers safe, secure transport in clinical settings
- Built-in Dual Bottle Holders
- BPA free, DEHP free
- Available carrying box for easy transport