3 simple ways to spend time with your kids when you have No Time!!
“its not about having time, its about making time”
- go the playground
- take them for a cycle
- walk the beach
- arts and crafts afternoon.
Marking your dates down on a calendar is a great idea and shows your children you make this time a priority.
2. Integrate Together Time into Your Daily Schedule: Children love to help and this is always another great way to spend quality time with them.
- have an afternoon baking cakes
- let them help with the shopping
- pairing socks from the laundry pile
- helping in the garden
In time your children will become your greatest little helpers creating memories which will last for a lifetime.
3. Phantom Time: Don’t have a moment to spare – you can still let you children you know that you care.
- Write notes and leave in their lunch boxes.
- record videos of fun times and play them back during bed time
Spending time with your children provides them with opportunities to learn and to be heard.
The best thing about memories is MAKING THEM!!