3 simple ways to spend time with your kids when you have No Time!!
With the evenings drawing in and the clocks slipping back, spending quality time with our children is hugely important towards their development and happiness.
“its not about having time, its about making time”
It is up to each of us to find ways of creating memories with our family and here are a few inspirational tips:
1. One-on-one time: Alone time with your child is a fantastic way of getting to know them and ensuring you are fulfilling their emotional needs. There are so many things you can do locally that wont break the bank.
- go the playground
- take them for a cycle
- walk the beach
- arts and crafts afternoon.
Marking your dates down on a calendar is a great idea and shows your children you make this time a priority.
2. Integrate Together Time into Your Daily Schedule: Children love to help and this is always another great way to spend quality time with them.
- have an afternoon baking cakes
- let them help with the shopping
- pairing socks from the laundry pile
- helping in the garden
In time your children will become your greatest little helpers creating memories which will last for a lifetime.
3. Phantom Time: Don’t have a moment to spare – you can still let you children you know that you care.
- Write notes and leave in their lunch boxes.
- record videos of fun times and play them back during bed time
Spending time with your children provides them with opportunities to learn and to be heard.
The best thing about memories is MAKING THEM!!