Those who wear scrubs in hospital often underestimate the costs associated with replacing and laundering the hospital issued garments. Extensive financial losses are incurred as a result of lack of controls in existence over the use of scrubs.
The benefits of our systems are:
- Proven to save Trusts money. With over 90% reduction in replacements costs for scrubs and 40% reduction in processing or cleaning costs.
- Improve infection control and prevent cross contamination with our specifically designed sealed unit dispensers and receivers
- Lease costs of linen and scrubs is reduced, this can be monitored in real time with the specialist software platform installed in each machine
- Ensures the right level of inventory is always available at peak times and for all sizes so there is no expensive down time waiting on a new delivery
- Eliminate misuse and non-returns of the existing inventory
- Eliminate non approved users from accessing departments to loan inventory / scrubs and reduces unnecessary foot traffic across the department
- Improves the aesthetics and appearance of changing rooms and changing areas and also departmental corridors
- Reduced environmental impact with savings in water usage, energy consumption, transportation, and chemical use reductions IE detergents, alkalis, bleach, acids
- Scrubex Europe can help with other frequently used linen and work wear.
- Our machines can help in automating the distribution of Scrubs, Linen, Doctors or House Coats, Tunics, Gowns, Dresses and Clogs in any Hospital departments.